We encourage you to attend a home game this year at Haymarket Park. You , your coaching staff, and your team are allowed to attend select home games for free through our complimentary ticket policy.
The games available would be any game through April 7th. Instructions for receiving complimentary admissions to Husker home games:
- Download the “Team Request Form” here and fill it out alphabetically for all coaches and players. Any others accompanying the team would need to purchase tickets (such as family members, chaperones, etc.). DO NOT SIGN THE FORM IN ADVANCE. All those entering via the form will need to sign in for admittance at the gate.
- Email the team form (as a PDF that is easily readable—no photos of the list or Google sheets can be accepted) to the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office at email@example.com no more than 2 weeks before and no later than noon 2 days prior to the game you are attending
- You must enter as a team at the Pass Gate (located behind home plate on the southwest corner of Hawks Field, facing the Softball field) to sign in for admittance at the game. Please be patient and orderly when signing in as all the home and visiting team guests must also sign in through this gate.
- All seating will be general admission, first come-first served, on the grass berms.
- Because this is a complimentary ticekt through the University of Nebraska, we do not allow anyone wearing opponents' gear to use a comp admission from us so would ask all team members/coaches to be respectful of that rule or they will be denied admission through the pass gate.
- Any questions, please contact the Ticket Office at 402-472-3111 or 800-824-4733. Go Big Red!