Clear Bag Policy Implemented for Bowlin Stadium
A Clear Bag Policy is in place at Bowlin Stadium, limiting the size and type of bag that may be brought into the stadium.
Following best safety practices of stadiums around the country, limiting the size and type of bags carried into the stadium will aid in maintaining safe and secure environments and improve the overall game day experience. Nebraska Athletics encourages fans not to bring any bags but have created a policy that balances fans needs with the need for improved safety and convenience.
For a list of FAQs regarding the clear bag policy, please visit huskers.com/bagpolicy. This policy will be in place for all our venues.
In the event a game is canceled or 5 innings of the game are not played (except when the home team is in the lead at the end of 4 1/2 innings), your tickets to this game can be exchanged for tickets in the general admission areas to one of this season’s remaining regular-season home games
Buy From Authorized Ticket Sellers
- Only individuals who purchase tickets directly through the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office can be ensured to enter the event
- Tickets purchased from other resale marketplaces (Craigslist, Ebay, Facebook, Vivid Seats, etc.) are not guaranteed as valid for entry
- Any counterfeit, invalid or altered tickets will not be allowed to enter the venue
The Nebraska Athletic Department has seen an increase in the amount of invalid and fraudulent tickets rejected at the gates on gameday. Here is some helpful information on purchasing University of Nebraska Athletic Tickets.
Where should I purchase tickets and who is an authorized seller?
- Purchase at Huskers.com/tickets, by calling 800-8-BIGRED, in person at the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office, or at the event.
How do I protect myself from ticket fraud?
- The barcode is the most valuable piece of information on a ticket. Treat and protect the barcode as you would your bank and credit card information. The barcode is all that is needed to duplicate your tickets to use or sell, thus rendering your tickets worthless.
- Buyer beware. When purchasing from an unauthorized seller, you as the buyer are assuming all risk.
What happens if my ticket is invalid at the gate?
- If you experience issues with your tickets at the gate, please see a Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office staff member at the event.
Please contact Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office with any questions concerning ticket protection by calling 800-8-BIGRED or 402-472-3111 or emailing email@example.com