Season parking passes are available in the following lots:
- Pinnacle Bank Arena Garage: Attached to Pinnacle Bank Arena
- Red 1 Garage: Located on block south of Pinnacle Bank Arena on Arena Drive
- Green 2 Garage: Located two blocks south of Pinnacle Bank Arena on Pinnacle Arena Drive
- Lot 1B: Located east of Pinnacle Bank Arena on T Street
- Lots 7 and 18: Located northeast of Pinnacle Bank Arena on North 8th Street
Parking passes are allocated based on lifetime giving and priority points to Nebraska Athletics.
Single-Game Parking and StarTran Shuttle Bus Service
While there is no single-game parking sold through Nebraska Athletics, there are a several convenient areas to Park at Pinnacle Bank Arena on game day.
- Green 2 Garage: Located two blocks south of Pinnacle Bank Arena on Pinnacle Arena Drive (permit and public parking)
- Lot 1B: Located east of Pinnacle Bank Arena on T Street (permit & public parking)
- Festival Space Parking: Located north of Pinnacle Bank Arena and connected to the arena via pedestrian bridge
- Lots 19, 20 & 21: Located at Haymarket Park north of Pinnacle Bank Arena and connected to the Haymarket District via walkway
For more information on available spaces, locations and prices, call (402) 441-PARK (7275) or visit ParkAndGo.org.
A limited number of disabled parking spots are available for a charge on a first-come, first-served basis at Gate 4 behind Pinnacle Bank Arena. Other disabled parking is available in the Festival Parking area near Pinnacle Bank Arena. Vehicles must have a state-issued handicapped hang tag or license plate.
For the convenience of fans, a drop-off location is available for fans with disabilities at Gate 4. The City of Lincoln Parking Services provides disabled parking spaces in each public garage and on the street level, including the Red 1 Garage across the street from Pinnacle Bank Arena.
If you were seated any closer at Pinnacle Bank Arena, you'd need a uniform! These plush leather seats are available at the men's basketball games and include a parking spot in the parking garage connected to the arena or the Gate 4 parking lot, complimentary refreshments and a catered meal before each game and at halftime in the courtside hospitality room.
Courtside seats at men's games require a $3,000 annual contribution per seat plus the price of the season ticket.
Courtside seats are available through the Seat Yourself process. Join the waitlist here.
Seat Yourself Process
The Seat Yourself process helps current and prospective Men's Basketball Season Ticket Holders who wish to explore the option of moving their season ticket(s) or acquiring new seats. During the process, those interested will be able to log onto the website and view an interactive map of Pinnacle Bank Arena to view available seats, to make changes to their current seats, or to select new or additional seats.
Time slots for accounts requesting to be a part of the Seat Yourself process are determined based on donor priority points.
Requests for new season tickets must join the Season Ticket Request List by clicking here.
You now have the opportunity to choose your own seats in Pinnacle Bank Arena according to your own preferences on donation and/or location. To learn more about the process, click the button below.
Buy From Authorized Ticket Sellers
- Only individuals who purchase tickets directly through the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office can be ensured to enter the event
- Tickets purchased from other resale marketplaces (Craigslist, Ebay, Facebook, Vivid Seats, etc.) are not guaranteed as valid for entry
- Any counterfeit, invalid or altered tickets will not be allowed to enter the venue
The Nebraska Athletic Department has seen an increase in the amount of invalid and fraudulent tickets rejected at the gates on gameday. Here is some helpful information on purchasing University of Nebraska Athletic Tickets.
Where should I purchase tickets and who is an authorized seller?
- Purchase at Huskers.com/tickets, by calling 800-8-BIGRED, in person at the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office, or at the event.
How do I protect myself from ticket fraud?
- The barcode is the most valuable piece of information on a ticket. Treat and protect the barcode as you would your bank and credit card information. The barcode is all that is needed to duplicate your tickets to use or sell, thus rendering your tickets worthless.
- Buyer beware. When purchasing from an unauthorized seller, you as the buyer are assuming all risk.
What happens if my ticket is invalid at the gate?
- If you experience issues with your tickets at the gate, please see a Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office staff member at the event.
Please contact Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office with any questions concerning ticket protection by calling 800-8-BIGRED or 402-472-3111 or emailing email@example.com
Bags & Bag Search
Only clear tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be allowed into ticketed Nebraska events. One-gallon clear plastic bags and/or small handheld clutch purses (4.5” x 6.5”) will also be allowed to enter. Please see Pinnacle Bank Arena's clear bag policy for more information.
Code of Conduct
Nebraska Volleyball along with the Big Ten Conference and NCAA are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience by promoting good sportsmanship through its athletes, coaches and spectators.
We encourage the spectators to support your team in a positive manner while at the same time showing respect to the participants, team personnel, officials and other spectators in attendance.
- Fans can enjoy the volleyball experience free from fighting, throwing objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans shall comply with requests from event staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans may carefully return any ball that enters the stands to event staff or a ball kid on the court.
- Fans shall conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of the Event Staff or designated security officials, or fail to comply with the Fan Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and may be in violation of city ordinances, resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
Please report an emergency to the nearest event staff representative. In the event of an evacuation, please listen to the direction of the Public Address Announcer and/or event staff.
The Red Cross provide emergency medical services at the first aid station located in the southwest corner of the concourse.
Doors open 90 minutes prior to the start of the match. If Nebraska is not playing in the first match, doors will open 60 minutes prior to the start of the match.
Lost & Found
On game day, found items can be located inside the Guest Relations Office in the Hendricks Training Lobby. Items can be claimed during the weekdays by contacting the Athletic Events office at (402) 472-1003.
Limited use of cameras and portable radios are permitted. Flash photography is prohibited. Game action may not be filmed and consideration of other spectators is expected.
Coolers, bags not conforming to the new clear bag policy, chair backs, noisemakers, glass bottles and cans, alcoholic beverages or controlled substances, video cameras, flags on poles, open umbrellas, and outside food and beverages. With the passage of the concealed weapons law in the state of Nebraska, fans are reminded that concealed weapons are not allowed on the UNL campus and are prohibited at all collegiate sporting events.
The Devaney Sports Center is a no re-entry facility. Patrons may not exit and re-enter the facility using the same ticket. There will be no exceptions for this policy.
Smoking is not permitted inside of the Devaney Sports Center. This includes electronic cigarettes or other forms of electronic smoking.
The University of Nebraska promotes responsible tailgating. Please be considerate of those around you. Intoxication can lead to denied entry into the Devaney Sports Center.