Eligibility / Requirements:
In order to participate in and receive funding for a PEO experience, student-athletes must meet the following criteria on or after December 19, 2015:
- Letter in a varsity sport;
- Graduate from UNL;
- Exhaust athletic eligibility at UNL;
- Be in good standing with the University and the Athletic Department at time of application for PEO funding;
- Receive an internship, study abroad or graduate school acceptance offer, or approval of an entrepreneur endeavor; and
- Enroll in PEO-related class credit.
*Student-athletes on medically exempt aid who do not meet the outlined program criteria will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
*Additional requirements, not including those above, are listed within each specific PEO experience.
Please contact Tom Lemke, Assistant Director of Life Skills/PEO Director, with questions.